Roy Ginsburg Knows Your World
“Successful law firms understand their strengths and weaknesses, as well as marketplace opportunities."
Roy is a lawyer by training and trade. He has 40-plus years of experience practicing and representing clients in a variety of environments: big law firms, small firms, in-house counsel and solo practice. He still practices part-time in a solo practice focused on legal marketing ethics.
In addition to Roy’s legal experience, he has spent more than 15 years coaching and consulting with lawyers and law firms nationwide. He has gained valuable knowledge through working with firms of all sizes in various geographic markets, from rural to large metro areas, and in virtually every practice area.
What this boils down to is the fact that Roy knows how law firms operate, make money and make decisions. He has the same DNA that you have and speaks your language. Roy is well qualified to help your firm accomplish any of the following goals:
- Enter new or eliminate practice areas
- Increase the effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Enhance profitability
- Identify the next generation of leaders and rainmakers
- Improve billing practices
- Invest in certain technologies
- Improve governance
- Handle staffing concerns
Roy Is a Thought Leader in the Profession
Roy’s work has taken him across the U.S., not just for his clients, but for CLE audiences as well. This provides him with a national practice perspective, which serves as invaluable insight for his law firm clients.
Roy has contributed articles to, and has been quoted in, national and regional legal publications as well as written many blog posts for his website and well known legal blogs, including Attorney at Work. He has been sought out by more than 50 bar associations and legal organizations to present CLEs.
Roy Gives Back
Along with Roy’s clear commitment to the practice of law and helping others make the most of their careers, Roy gives back to his community and profession. He is involved in various community organizations, including:
- Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota (ILCM), volunteer lawyer
- Jewish Family and Children's Service of Minneapolis, member of marketing committee
- Volunteer Lawyers Network (VLN), volunteer lawyer
In addition, he volunteers his time with many professional associations such as:
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), Minnesota Chapter (Former member and chapter president)
- Hennepin County Bar Association (HSBA)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA) - Vice-chair, Senior Lawyers Section
Name, Rank and Serial Number
Roy practiced employment law in the following settings prior to becoming a consultant:
- Dorsey & Whitney (1983-86)
- Henson & Efron (1986-90)
- CenterPoint Energy (formerly Minnegasco, 1991-96)
- Merrill Corporation (1996-2003)
Learn More by Calling Roy Today
When you are ready to take your law firm to the next level, or if you want to plan for your law firm’s success long after you are gone, reach out to someone who can help. Reach out to Roy Ginsburg. You may call him at (612) 524-5837 or contact him via email.